Descon heavy duty pallet handling conveyors are available in both mild steel and stainless steel construction. They are suited to any environment.
Select a Product:
Descon’s heavy duty Pallet Conveyors are available in both mild steel and stainless-steel construction suitable for any environment.
- Full pallet empty can and empty PET transport and accumulation systems.
- Raw material handling with integrated scissor lifts.
- Full pallet transportation and accumulation.
- Integrated T-Car and lifting applications.
- Operator safety systems including safety fencing and light curtain integration.
- Heavy-duty modular construction.
- Two-strand, three-strand chain, and CDLR versions.
- Pallet transfers via airbag driven 90-degree and rotary tables.
- Adjustable telescoping channel floor supports.
- Professional powder-coat paint finish.
- All stainless-steel construction.
- Pre-mounted motor isolation switches.
- Pre-mounted field devices.
- Integrated electrical wireway.
- Safety fencing and light curtain safety systems.
- Pallet stacking and de-stacking systems.
Whether it’s integrated into a bulk depalletizing system or part of a pallet handling system, the Descon Pallet De/Stacker are suited for adding or removing pallets from the production line.
Rugged Design Built to Last
- Designed to operate 24/7 with a minimum of maintenance.
- Will stand up to the continuous and relentless forklift contact
- Configurations can be customized according to the equipment handing and routing
- Heavy duty pneumatic airbag and scissor style pallet lifting
- Extended side walls (3 sides) and light curtain Category 3 safety access (forklift access)
- Standard capacity: 15 pallets
- High capacity storage magazines.
- Multiple pallet dimensions are optional with minimal changeover.
- Perimeter mesh cage with interlocks or Category 3 light curtain for operator protection.