Our Side Grip Elevator raises the bar in vertical transport. This device offers an effective means of elevating or lowering a variety of containers and products when space is at a premium. The product is gently, but firmly, gripped by the sides and carried through the change in elevation at speeds up to 300 fpm. Side grippers are a soft, pliable material, guaranteed not to damage your container.
- No-tool simple, quick changeover.
- Very small footprint allows integration into existing line layouts.
- Handling a variety of containers without change parts.
- Container stability throughout elevation change.
- Easily integrated to existing upstream/downstream equipment.
- Frees up floor space for traffic aisles and access to equipment.
- Single point, no-tool changeover for containers from 1.5” to 9” diameter and 13” height.
- Dial indicators on all changeover devices for simple repeatability.
- Single chain loop adjustment ensures parallel tracks and consistent pressure.
- Tapered infeed and discharge for sensitive containers.
- Integrated discharge jam switch.
Every application is different, and our machines are configured to meet every application.
- Machined aluminum idler disks for high-speed applications.
- Integrated infeed and discharge conveyor stubs.
- Stainless steel or mild steel painted construction.
- Stand-alone NEMA 12/4X control system or integration to line control.
- Synchronized infeed metering from air conveyor.
- Electronic synchronization packages with peripheral equipment.
- Centralized automatic lubrication.