DeckJet Air Conveyor
The design of the Descon DeckJet Air Conveyor borrows from our industry-leading Neck Ring Air Conveyors. The DeckJet Air Conveyor offers unparalleled accumulation transporting empty cans either in mass or single-file on a thin film of air.
- Adapts easily to flexible can lines.
- Container stability ensuring precise deck, top guide alignment and smooth can flow.
- Responsive and effective accumulation at high-speed.
- Simple and effective changeover of top containment guide.
- Highly efficient blowers and louver design lowers cost of operations.
- Pneumatically adjusted top containment guides with unique spacer arrangement.
- Custom surface widths to accommodate many different production requirements.
- High-speed merge and combining systems with rinser to filler synchronization.
- High efficiency blowers with quick access filtration housing.
- Precision stamped air louvers for smooth and balanced container flow.
- Effective accumulation and synchronization between critical machine centers.
- Fast and effective priming of the line during a shift start or format change.
- Immediate recovery of can population in the event of a line interruption.
- Minimal back-pressure during line stoppage.
- Single-filing of empty cans at high speeds without damage.
- Effective means to merge multiple run-down rinsers into a single stream prior to filling.