The Descon Bulk Depalletizer is designed to outlast, outrun and outperform. Reaching speeds of up to seven layers per minute, it’s suited to support the most demanding of bottling and canning lines.
- Fully automatic, no operator required.
- Servo motor control.
- 360° pallet containment.
- Gentle layer compression.
- Automatic tier sheet with top frame removal and separation.
- Integrated light curtain with Category 3 safety.
- Easy to navigate graphical operator interface with diagnostic capabilities.
- Heavy gauge formed channel and welded tubular construction.
- Formed sheet metal panels.
- Professional powder coated painted finish.
- Fully guided main hoist with four-point #80 chain transmission.
- Linear guided sweep carriage with timing belt drive assembly.
- Optimized throughput via integrated controls and intelligent software.
- Servo motor control provides high-speed hoist and sweep functionality, with finite position control.
- Position monitoring allows for simultaneous action of multiple devices.
- Intelligent software ensures repeatable performance.
- Automatic strap removal.
- Automatic pallet and dunnage handling.
- Modular belt main bed with integrated dynamic transfer.
- Fully integrated empty container conveyance system.