Dry Trash Removal
Descon Dry Trash Removal Systems remove loose debris within shells or crates including paper, caps, labels and other foreign materials prior to washing or packing.
- No tool, simple changeover for different shell sizes.
- Energy efficient air blower.
- Easily integrated with Descon Shell Washing System.
- Hygienic 304 stainless steel design and fabrication.
- Large capacity trash collection basket on castors for easy removal.
- An inline, common elevation floor level unit normally placed upstream of the Descon Shell Washer.
- High volume, high pressure blower to ensure maximum removal capability.
- Friction top chain conveyor feed to ensure no slip indexing through the tip up position.
- Close connected to shell washer or stand-alone.
- Suited to applications where shells are supplied at a high level and discharged at production level.
- Stainless steel frame and chute construction.
- Gravity fed, simple operation.
- Debris removal through gravity or with high volume, high pressure blower.
- Pneumatic stop assembly to maintain shell prime.