Case (Pack) Conveyor
Descon brings the science of case transport into the 21st century by utilizing the latest advancements in modular belting.
Descon has a full line of integrated case and pack handling conveyors based on the use of modular belting. Our systems utilize LBP (low back pressure) type chains for accumulation, friction top and non-friction top chains for braking, metering and transport and side-flexing type belting for change in direction. Coupled with nose-over type transfers and smart DC operated case guides, we are uniquely qualified for handling your sensitive packages. Additionally Descon incorporates transfers between chain types internal to conveyor sections ensuring proper factory set up and much simplified installations.
Click Image Below to View Video
- Solid surface transport and positive and oriented flow.
- Measured and accountable case location throughout the entire system.
- Ensures maximum package integrity whether running corrugated cartons, shrink wrapped trays, or unsupported film bundles.
- Variable speed motor control provides recipe set-up for varying product formats.
- Maintenance friendly design and readily available components.
Descon modular case conveyors are designed for strength, rigidity, and performance.
- 11 gauge formed side frames.
- Bolt together modular design.
- UHMW carry way.
- Roller return way.
- 2” square tubular supports with plastic articulating base pads.
- Shaft mounted gear motors.
- Variety of standard side guides to suit case format.
- Nose-over type transfers for pack handling pack sensitive.
- Transfers are integrated internal to conveyor frames ensuring proper set-up at factory.
Descon provides many options to enhance efficiency and productivity and ensure safety.
- Programmable automatic case guides using DC linear actuators.
- Stainless steel or powder coated carbon steel.
- Pre-mounted motor isolation switches.
- Integrated wire way systems.
- Integrated high side walls for broken case containment.
- Automatic case diversion gates.
- Dust covers and pans.
Other Related Products
Descon complementary equipment includes, but is not limited to:
- Case turner with “turn or no-turn” programmable capability.
- Case accumulation system with near zero back-pressure.
- Case metering.
- Servo case merging and diverting systems.
- Vertical case elevating/lowering.
- Integrated vertical pivoting slides.
- Case rejector units.